Dear Clients of SKJ & Company, P.S.:
We would like to share our concerns with current circumstances caused by COVID-19 outbreak. Due to series of executive orders and recommendations imposed by the government, our firm has decided to initiate the following policies.
Please note the following:
1. From 3/16/2020, all in-person meetings will be replaced with phone consultation or video conference via Google Meet.
2. All in-person document delivery will be stopped. Please deliver your documents electronically using email, Google Drive or our client portal (NetClient CS). If you must deliver hard copies, please mail them to our office or use the dropbox located at the building entrance.
3. If you have already scheduled in-person meeting, our staff will contact you shortly.
2019 Tax Filing:
1. Please deliver your documents using one of the methods listed above.
2. If you have any concerns about your tax filings, please request a phone or video conference. You may also leave a note with your tax document requesting a phone call, we will call you upon preparing your tax return.
3. Our firm will be reviewing for any missing documents or additional issues to be considered by referring to your prior year tax returns. Once the tax return is delivered to the client for review, all questions and concerns will be addressed before the tax return is filed with the IRS with the client authorization (by signing Form 8879).
Our firm is actively monitoring new government policies and procedures about taxes with respect to COVID-19 outbreak. We will inform you by email if there is any change that applies to our clients. Should you have any concerns or in need of our help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much.
Certified Public Accountant
SKJ & Company, P.S.